Makes: 6 entremets of 16cm diameter
Good to go
Good for freezing
Awaken your senses and explore the horizons of coffee and chocolate in a soft and creamy slice.Awaken your senses and explore the horizons of coffee and chocolate in a soft and creamy slice.
- Shelf life:
- 3 days
- +3 Celsius
Containing: 7 Components
Ingredients: Biscuit coffee
175 gEgg yolk
450 gWhole egg
12 gInstant Coffee Granules
285 gEgg whites
150 gflour T45
Preparation: Biscuit coffee
- Whip the egg yolks, eggs, sugar and instant coffee together to a ribbon stage.
- At the same time whip the egg whites with the sugar to make a meringue.
- Combine both mixtures together and incorporate the flour.
- Finally fold the melted butter into the mixture.
- Spread 1500 g in a 60 x 40 x 1cm flexipan.
- Bake at 180°C for 18-20 minutes.
- Cut the sponge using 14cm rings.
Ingredients: Praline crounch
Preparation: Praline crounch
- Melt chocolate and praline together at 45°C.
- Mix together feuilletine.
- Spread 50 g on each sponge of 14cm.
Ingredients: Cremeux coffee and gold chocolate
Preparation: Cremeux coffee and gold chocolate
- Bring to a boil crushed coffee beans with cream and allow it to infuse for 5 minutes covered with cling film.
- Strain the coffee and replace the liquid amount back to the initial overall weight.
- Add the egg yolks and cook to 85°C.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add the gelatin mass into the mixture and mix.
- Then pour the chocolate and cocoa butter and emulsify using a blender.
- Pour 210 g into 14cm silicone molds and freeze.
- Add Gold Crispearls on top.
Ingredients: Dark Glaze
Preparation: Dark Glaze
Prepare the gelatin mass.
In a saucepan add the first group of ingredients.
Bring to 104°C.
Remove from heat and add condensed milk and gelatine mass and mix.
Then pour the chocolate and blend.
Allow to rest overnight. Use at 31 to 28°C.
Ingredients: Mousse anglaise power 41
Preparation: Mousse anglaise power 41
- In a saucepan add all ingredients together and cook to 85°C.
- Once crème anglaise is done mix with the chocolate and emulsify using a blender.
- Half whip the cream. At 35°C incorporate the half-whipped cream.
- Pour 365 g of mousse into each 16cm ring.
- Then add the coffee and caramel with the crunchy praline and sponge and freeze immediately.
- Place the sponge in 14cm cake rings and spread 55 g of praline crunch.
- Add the frozen crème brule and freeze.
- Take 16cm rings and place cling film from one side very tightly in order to fill the cakes upside down.
- Add 365 g of mousse cream, then take the frozen insert and press it down.
- Glaze while it is frozen.
- Cut to 6 pc and add a Mona Lisa Butter Curl on each for decoration.
Need support with your chocolate confections?
- Find troubleshooting guides & tutorials
- Chat live with an advisor chef and find the right solution to your challenges