Makes: 100 Pops
A fun treat with a surprising twist - adult flavors with childhood nostalgia. Pecan praline and pop rocks!A fun treat with a surprising twist - adult flavors with childhood nostalgia. Pecan praline and pop rocks!
- Shelf life:
- 6 months
- Room Temperature
Containing: 2 Components
- Sheet pan
- Robot Coupe
Ingredients: Texas Pecan Praline Part B
Preparation: Texas Pecan Praline Part B
- Melt cocoa butter and chocolate. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Add the Texas Pecan Praline and mix until combined.
- Then add the carbonated candy pouring over any silicone-shaped mold you like.
- Dip in chocolate or decorate
- Offset spatula
- Bowl (s)
- Silicone mold
Need support with your chocolate confections?
- Find troubleshooting guides & tutorials
- Chat live with an advisor chef and find the right solution to your challenges