- Switzerland, Zurich
14 Nov 2023 - 15 Nov 2023
- Primary course language:
- Class size:
1. Theoretical part
- Quality / Technology
- General characteristics for the manufacture of chocolate fillings
- Pasteurization / Sterilization/pH and AW
- Filling families
- Ingredients: Cocoa derivatives, sugars, fats, dairy products, others.
- The ganache: Formulation, process.
- Pralinés and Giandujas: Formulation, process.
- Pre-crystallization or tempering of chocolate
- Molding/coating or enrobing of the bonbon
2. Practical part
Production of a range of chocolates from different families of fillings and from different techniques; molded, enrobed, laminated, etc.
Course language: English
If you have allergies or intolerances, please let us know at least one week before the course.
Follow us for the latest news, events and knowledge about our courses and products on our social media channels:
Youtube: @Chocolate Academy Zurich
Linkedin: Chocolate Academy Zurich
Course agenda (Day 1 + 2):
08:30am: Welcome coffee
09:00am: Start of the course
12:00 noon: Lunch
04:00pm: End of the course
The course includes:
- All course materials and recipe booklet
- Lunch and beverages (coffee, tea & water)
- Chocolate Academy chef jacket
- Chocolate Academy certificate / course confirmation
- Your own delights to take home
Note: Accommodation not included
You will get a complete list of Swiss suppliers who will guide you in sourcing all products and ingredients.
Important - Clothing: Comfortable work clothes (long pants) and closed shoes.
Our CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ center courses can accommodate a limited number of participants and are usually full with a waiting list. Should you cancel your participation in a class, we will refund fifty percent (50%) of the price if you cancel in writing fourteen (14) days before the first day of the class. No refunds will be given for cancellation within fourteen (14) days of the first day of the class.
Subject to the CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ center’s written agreement prior to the event, the registration may be transferred to another person from the same company or organization at no extra charge.
The CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ center reserves the right to cancel a class up to two (2) weeks in advance. If this should occur, we will either postpone the class to a future date or reimburse you for the price of the class.
Please note that the CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ center reserves the right to cancel this event or to make minor alterations to the content and timing of the program or to the identity of the trainers. The Chocolate Academy will not, however, be held responsible for any related expense incurred by the participant.