Quick & easy (production)
No food waste
Cream cheese & Callebaut Gold Chocolate makes a prefect combination in this decadent Cheesecake recipe.Cream cheese & Callebaut Gold Chocolate makes a prefect combination in this decadent Cheesecake recipe.
- Shelf life:
- 4 days
- Refrigerator (3°C)
Containing: 2 Components
Ingredients: Cheesecake filling
Preparation: Cheesecake filling
- Whip the cream.
- Mix the caster sugar and cream cheese together.
- Melt the callets and add them to the cream cheese mixture.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Refer to the base instructions below.
- Pipe the cheesecake mixture onto the base and refrigerate.
- Top with crumbled biscuits before slicing.
- Piping Bag
- Mixing bowl (s)
- Stand Mixer
150 gGluten-free Digestive Biscuits
- Melt the butter and blend the biscuits.
- Fold the biscuits into the melted butter.
- Press the biscuit crumbs into the base of an 8-inch tin.
- Mixing bowls
- 8 inch cake tin
Need support with your chocolate confections?
- Find troubleshooting guides & tutorials
- Chat live with an advisor chef and find the right solution to your challenges