Sadly at the moment our physical courses are postponed due to COVID-19.
The health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority but we are still here to advise and support you.
Although we cannot welcome you in person to the Chocolate Academy at the moment, we are committed and dedicated to continue supporting you and sharing our knowledge, passion and expertise on all things chocolate to Chefs, professionals and our Chocolate Academy community through our digital training.
To stay up to date with all of our latest news, Live Streams and Masterclasses:
Follow us on Instagram
Like our page of Facebook
Sign up to our newsletter for regular updates
And don’t forget, there are so many resources you can continue learning from:
And when we can welcome you back for courses…
Our Class size is from 10 to 12 people
Class times are usually 9:00am to 5:00pm
Your Course Fee Includes:
- Chef Jacket
- Lunch (please let us know any allergens or dietary requirements at least 2 weeks prior to the course start date)
- Recipes / Information Booklet
NOTE: Accommodation and evening meals not included
If you cancel your course:
- Less than 15 days before the course: no refund
- Between 16 and 30 days: you will receive a voucher (50% of the cancelled course)
- Between 30 and 45 days: you will receive a voucher (90% of the cancelled course)
- More than 45 days: you will receive a full refund (100% of the cancelled course)
The Chocolate Academy™ center reserves the right to cancel any event or to make minor alterations to the content and timing of the program or to the identity of the trainers. The Chocolate Academy will not, however, be held responsible for any related expense incurred by the participant.
For all enquiries please contact us on telephone number +44 (0)1295 224 900 or email: chocolate_academy_UKIE@barry-callebaut.com