- United Kingdom, Banbury
18 May 2023 - 19 May 2023
- Primary course language:
- Class size:
Are you looking for inspiration and want to know how chocolatiers and pastry chefs make their beautiful colourful creations?
Come and join us on this two day course where we will explore these techniques and give you the skills and confidence to produce your own unique range.
We will cover the different methods of colouring and decorating your chocolate moulds and tips and tricks on how to get the high shine and professional finish.
We will also look at the interior of the chocolates and how you can add layers, textures and flavours to optimise the eating experience.
Who should attend: Anyone who wants to enhance their creative chocolate skills but already has a core understanding of basic tempering techniques.
This is an informative and practical hands on course
What the course will cover:
Moulded chocolates incorporating :
- Decoration techniques with coloured cocoa butters and creative powders
- Origin chocolate based ganaches, caramels, fruit gels and textures
- Decorated Easter eggs
- Layered cut ganaches - finished by hand dipping and machine enrobing
- Elegant snacking bars
- Small fun seasonal figures
- Ideal working and storage environments
- Shelf life considerations.
You will receive a full list of UK supply contacts to assist you with your equipment and ingredient sourcing.
The course includes:
- All course materials and recipe booklet
- Lunch and Refreshments
- Chocolate Academy Chefs Jacket
- Your beautiful hand crafted creations
- A signed Chocolate Academy certificate
Note: Accommodation not included
What to wear: You will be in a professional working environment so will need to wear comfortable working clothes (long trousers) and covered, closed toe shoes.
Please note: Jewellery (including watches) and nail varnish to be removed for the duration of the course.
Duration - day one 10am - 5pm, day two 9am - 5pm
Price includes VAT
Your course place is not secured until full payment has been received.
If you have not been on our 2 day Foundation Course (Workshop 1.0) you will need to speak with our Academy Chefs prior to booking this course. Please contact email@example.com
We include course agendas with our course listings and will send out joining details 2 months prior to the start date of your course.
If you have any technical or course related questions, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
For your place to be confirmed on a course you must make full payment.
Your Course Fee Includes:
- Chef Jacket
- Lunch (please let us know any allergens or dietary requirements at least 2 weeks prior to the course start date)
- Recipes / Information Booklet
NOTE: Accommodation and evening meals not included