STUFFED CITRUS by FRANK HAASNOOT A citrus fruit dessert that contains all the goodness of chocolate, with a fruitful surprise inside each one. Frank Haasnoot has created a world of delight that helps consumers develop their imaginations and senses.STUFFED CITRUS by FRANK HAASNOOT A citrus fruit dessert that contains all the goodness of chocolate, with a fruitful surprise inside each one. Frank Haasnoot has created a world of delight that helps consumers develop their imaginations and senses.STUFFED CITRUS by FRANK HAASNOOT A citrus fruit dessert that contains all the goodness of chocolate, with a fruitful su...
Ingredients: Stuffed Citrus
10 piece(s)Almond sponge cake
10 piece(s)Lemon supremes
5 gCandied orange (pre-made)
10 gMandarine jelly
20 gMandarine cremeux
30 gFromage blanc cream
10 galmond crumble
5 piece(s)Green leaves
Preparation: Stuffed Citrus
1. Fill the Mona Lisa Studio chocolate fruit decoration with sponge cake, candied orange, jelly, cremeux, crumble and cream.
2. Make a small hole on top of the fruit decoration and finish the chocolate fruit with some leaves.
3. Take a small plate and decorate the plate with cream, supremes and fresh edible cress.
Ingredients: Mandarine cremeux
211 gMandarine puree
17 gcorn starch
17 gcocoa butter
17 gMandarine alcohol
Preparation: Mandarine cremeux
1. Combine the sugar and the corn starch together.
2. Heat the puree at 40°C and pour a part of the liquide on the dry ingredients. Pour all in the saucepan and cook as a traditional pastry cream.
3. To finish, pour the cream on the cocoa butter and finish with the alcohol.
4. Use the hand blender to mix well and cool down.
Almond sponge cake
Ingredients: Almond sponge cake
54 galmond powder
15 gFlour T55
62 gEgg yolk
97 gegg white
8 mlsunflower oil
Preparation: Almond sponge cake
1. Mix all the dry powder together.
2. Mix the egg yolk and egg white and pour on the dry ingredients.
3. Mix all together well, add the oil and continue to stir well.
4. Pour the mix in the siphon and use two gas.
5. Fill a plastic cup with the biscuit and bake in the micro wave about 25 to 30 seconds.
Fromage blanc cream
Ingredients: Fromage blanc cream
216 gFromage blanc
11 gGelatin mix
1 piece(s)lime zest
Preparation: Fromage blanc cream
1. Melt the gelatine mix and add 1/4 of the fromage blanc, lime zest, sugar and mix well.
2. Add the rest of the fromage blanc.
3. Whip the cream (not too soft) and add to the first mix.
4. Put the mix directly in piping bag, ready to use.
Ingredients: Mandarine jelly
313 mlMandarine juice
4 mlyuzu juice
2 piece(s)orange zest
7 gpectin NH
Preparation: Mandarine jelly
1. Mix the pectine NH and sugar well and add the juice and zest.
2. Bring to a boil and cool down.
3. Mix all with a handblender and add the cointreau.
Ingredients: Almond crumble
121 galmond powder
2 piece(s)lemon zest
Preparation: Almond crumble
1. Mix butter, sugar, lemon zest and almond powder untill it is smooth.
2. Followed by the sifted flour.
3. Stop when it starts to get crumbly.
Need support with your chocolate confections?
- Find troubleshooting guides & tutorials
- Chat live with an advisor chef and find the right solution to your challenges