Good to go
''The mendiants are molded, rather than piped and get added crispiness from Crispearls®"''The mendiants are molded, rather than piped and get added crispiness from Crispearls®"
- Shelf life:
- 6 Weeks
- Between 8ºC - 16ºC
Containing: 1 Component
- Pre-crystallize the chocolate.
- Slightly pre-heat the mold using a heat gun to prevent a thermal shock that could affect the gloss and contraction of the chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate into the mold and spread it out evenly using a palette knife. Make sure that all the cavities are filled with chocolate.
- Using a large scraper, remove the excess chocolate and clean the edges well.
- Directly tap the mold on the table to remove all the air bubbles.
- Add dried fruits, nuts, and almonds quickly to be sure that they stick to the chocolate.
- Add CrispearlsTM, some covered with gold powder, onto the chocolate.
- Place into the fridge at 10°C (50°F) with good air circulation until the chocolate has completely set.
- Carefully unmold the mendiants onto a metal tray lined with parchment paper and store your finished products at 16-18°C (61-64°F).
- Metal Tray
- Parchment paper
- Melting kettle or automatic tempering machine
- Heat gun
- Palette knife
- Cacao Barry mini bar mold
Need support with your chocolate confections?
- Find troubleshooting guides & tutorials
- Chat live with an advisor chef and find the right solution to your challenges