Good to go
Ingredients: Walnut sweet dought
260 gSoften Butter
180 gicing sugar
80 gOrganic walnut powder
40 gcorn starch
Preparation: Walnut sweet dought
1. Mix the soften butter with the icing sugar.
2. Add half of the dry items.
3. Add the whole eggs and mix.
4. Add the second part of the dry items and mix.
5. Give a rest of 12 hours in the fridge.
6. Spread the dought at 3mm and cut in desire shape .
7. Bake in the ventilated oven for 12 to 14 minutes at 175°C.
Ingredients: Pear jam
500 gPear puree
2 glime zest
8 gpectin NH
Preparation: Pear jam
1. Heat the fruit puree at 45°C.
2. Mix the sugar with the lime zest and add pectin.
3. Add to the fruit puree and cook it at 104°C.
4. Cool down in chiller, and use it.
Ingredients: Soft caramel
100 gCream 35% fat
1 gpectin NH
Preparation: Soft caramel
1. Make dry caramel with sugar and glucose.
2. Heat cream and salt, add pectin NH and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Stop caramel with cream, mix and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Strain caramel and let cool on 35°C.
5. Emulsify soffen butter with caramel.
6. Let it in chiller to set, and use it.
Need support with your chocolate confections?
- Find troubleshooting guides & tutorials
- Chat live with an advisor chef and find the right solution to your challenges