Quick & easy (production)
This is an easy Chocolate Tart, that can impress at any occasion.This is an easy Chocolate Tart, that can impress at any occasion.
- Shelf life:
- 5 days
- Refrigerator (3°C)
Containing: 2 Components
120 gunsalted butter
80 gSifted Icing Sugar
170 gcake flour
30 gcocoa powder
30 gground almonds
- Using a kitchen aid with a peddle attachment beat the cubed butter , icing sugar, cocoa powder, almonds and salt-
- beat till resambles bread crumbs then add egg last. Beat till form a paste ( Do not over mix )
- Rest for a minimum of 30 minutes
- Roll the pastry to 3mm
- Line the tartlet tin with the pastry and freeze it.
- Bake the frozen tartlets at 160°C for 20-25 minutes.
- Stand Mixer
- Mixing bowls
- Desired tart case
- Heat the cream, glucose, and zest in a saucepan.
- Pour the mixture over the chocolate and emulsify until smooth.
- Set it in the fridge
Need support with your chocolate confections?
- Find troubleshooting guides & tutorials
- Chat live with an advisor chef and find the right solution to your challenges