Makes: 1 frame 40x60cm
Good to go
Good for freezing
Redefine desserts with this amazing recipeRedefine desserts with this amazing recipe
- Shelf life:
- 3 days
- +3 Celsius
Containing: 5 Components
Ingredients: Biscuit 2 trays
430 gWhole egg
230 gInvert sugar
210 gicing sugar
17 gbaking powder
Preparation: Biscuit 2 trays
- In the robot coupe mix the eggs, inverted sugar.
- Add the flour siefted with salt, baking powder and milk.
- Add the melted MGLA. Let the sponge rest 24h in the fridge.
- Spray the sponge on silpat and bake at 220/230 Celsius for 6/8 mns.
Ingredients: Crushed lemon and mandarin jelly
580 gcrushed lemon puree sicoly
320 gmandarin puree
180 gCaster sugar
90 gCaster sugar
30 gPectin NH
Preparation: Crushed lemon and mandarin jelly
- Mix the 90g of sugar with the pectin NH.
- Boil the crushed lemon puree with the mandarin and the sugar, add the pectin-sugar and boil again 1mns.
- Pour into a 40x60 frame with a silpat.
- Set outside before freezing.
Ingredients: Zephyr and lemon light mousse
Preparation: Zephyr and lemon light mousse
Bloom the gelatin
- Boil the milk with the lemon zests. Infuse for 5mns. Strain and add the gelatin.
- Pour over the chocolate and cocoa butter and create an emulsion.
- At 30 Celsius fold the cream.
1st layer : 1200g
2nd layer : 500g
Ingredients: Extra bitter whipped ganache
50 gInvert sugar
380 gExtra bitter
Preparation: Extra bitter whipped ganache
- Boil the small amount of cream with the glucose and inverted sugar.
- Melt the chocolate and pour over the it the hot liquid.
- Mix to create an emulsion.
- Add the rest of the cold cream.
- Store in the fridge overnight.
- Place the sponge in a frame. Pour 1200g of mousse.
- Place the second layer of sponge.
- Place the frozen jelly on top and add 500g of mousse. Freeze.
- Whipped the ganache and pipped it using a 14mm nozzle.
- Spray in one direction the frame with dark spray.
- Cut 8x3 for individual portions.
Need support with your chocolate confections?
- Find troubleshooting guides & tutorials
- Chat live with an advisor chef and find the right solution to your challenges