You already know how to make plain tablets using simple techniques. Here, you'll see how to use 7 different colors to create a beautiful marble effect.You already know how to make plain tablets using simple techniques. Here, you'll see how to use 7 different colors to create a beautiful marble effect.You already know how to make plain tablets using simple techniques. Here, you'll see how to use 7 different colors to cr...
- Shelf life:
- 6 Weeks
- Between 8ºC - 16ºC
Containing: 1 Component
- As neededCallebaut Arriba
- As needed
- As neededCallebaut Deodorized Cocoa Butter
- As neededIBC White cocoa butter
- As neededIBC red cocoa butter
- As neededIBC forsythia cocoa butter
- Prepare a mixture made of 50% of melted dark chocolate and 50% of cocoa butter. Add some red colored cocoa butter into the mixture to give it a warmer color.
- Pour the mixture into a piping bag, cool off on the table and transfer into the spray gun. The spray gun should have the same temperature as the mix, around 30-32°C (86-90°F).
- Spray all the cavities one by one. Maintain the same distance and pressure at all times to obtain an even result.
- Place the mold upside down onto a paper cloth, clean it well and let set at 16-18°C (61-64°F).
- Spray the white cocoa butter using the same procedure.
- Repeat with the forsythia cocoa butter and let it set.
- Mold with pre-crystallized milk chocolate. Use an automatic tempering machine or a melting kettle.
- Remove the excess chocolate with a palette knife and put the mold on the vibration table to remove all the air bubbles.
- Turn the mold upside down on the vibration table to create the shell and immediately place it facing upwards on a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Let the chocolate set for a few minutes, clean the surface of the mold with a scraper and let crystallize at 18-20°C (64-68°F).
- Metal Tray
- Parchment paper
- Spray gun
- Melting kettle or automatic tempering machine
- Heat gun
- Palette knife
- Cacao Barry pistoles tablette mold
- Cacao Barry bar mold
- Scouring pad
Need support with your chocolate confections?
- Find troubleshooting guides & tutorials
- Chat live with an advisor chef and find the right solution to your challenges