- South Africa
04 Oct 2022 - 05 Oct 2022
- Primary course language:
Bakery & PastryHoreca
- Class size:
Have you ever wondered how the professionals create their indulgent
chocolate dessert cakes with intricate decorations?
Explore the delicate, clean aesthetic of
tarts, cakes and petit gâteaux in this hands-on course.
Ideal for: Professionals or amateurs who wish to start in the world of
pastry and chocolate.
Content for this course:
- Bean to Chocolate Discussion
- Difference between Couverture & Compound
- Brand Exposure
- Chocolate in Baking Application theory
- Individual Pastries
- Tarts & Tortes
- Mousse Gateaux
- Choux and Application
- Celebration Cake
- Biscuits & Macarons
Regarding our Courses
- Class size is from 8 to 12 people.
- Class is from 9:00 am to 16:00 pm- You will receive an email confirmation prior to course date.
- Lunch & apron will be provided.
- You must attend the full course in order to receive your certificate.
Course Fees Include
- Course Recipe Booklet
- Lunch (should you have any allergies or food restrictions, please advise us)
- Apron (for you to keep)
- Kitchen Tools- all ingredients and kitchen tools for the course will be provided
Upon registration you will receive an email regarding course details to ensure you have enrolled in the correct Master Class based on your selection.
Confirm your spot- full upfront payment is required prior to arrival.
In the event of a cancellation by the Academy, we will refund only the amount of the course but, not the travel or the accommodation (see below the cancellation policy).
The CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ center will provide an apron.
You must bring your own chef jacket.
Long pants and ensure you wear comfortable closed shoes.
- Cancel less than 14 days and you will not receive a credit or any form of refund.
- Cancel between 14-45 days and you will receive a credit voucher of 50% towards a future class.
- Cancel before 45 days and you will receive a full credit voucher of 100% towards a future class.
Airport: OR Tambo International or Lanseria International
Parking: There is a parking garage available across from the Chocolate Academy building (rates vary)