- Canada, Montreal
14 Nov 2022 - 16 Nov 2022
- Primary course language:
Chocolate shopBakery/Pastry ShopHotel/RestaurantGelateria/Coffee Shop
- Class size:
Are you a beginner looking to learn the basic skills of working with chocolate, such as crystallization, molding and dipping?
Then this course is perfect for you! Chocolate Fundamentals is a hands-on course that will help any beginner with:
- Master crystallization techniques
- Dipping and molding techniques
- How to perfectly seal moulded chocolates
- Introduction to ganaches and emulsions
- Possible problems and remedies
- Chocolate ritual tasting
Spend three days perfecting the fundamentals of working with chocolate and gaining a solid knowledge of chocolate.
Be in the know!
General Class Information
- Class size is from 8 to 12 people.
- Class is from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm- You will receive an email confirmation prior to course date.
- Breaksfast , Lunch & apron will be provided.
- You must attend the full course in order to receive your certificate.
Tuiton Fees Include
- Course Recipe Booklet
- Breakfast & Lunch (should you have any allergies or food restrictions, please advise us)
- Apron & kitchen tools
Upon registration you will receive an email regading course details to ensure you have enrolled in the correct Master Class based on your level of chocolate (or pastry) knowledge.
In the event of a cancellation by the Academy, we will refund only the amount of the course but, not the travel or the accommodation (see below the cancellation policy).
The CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ center will provide an apron and hair net.
You must bring your own chef coat. Pants (jeans or solid color wear).
Socks and closed shoes are required to enter in the kitchen-lab.
- Cancel less than 15 days and you will not receive a credit or any form of refund.
- Cancel between 15-45 days and you will receive a credit voucher of 50% towards a future class.
- Cancel before 45 days and you will receive a full credit voucher of 100% towards a future class.
Airport: Montreal Trudeau
Parking: There is a free parking lot behind the building.
Bus/Subway - plan your trip here: https://www.stm.info/en
Until August, the online payment system is unavailable. Please contact us for payment.