Quick & easy (production)
W2 Chocolate , Orange & Cranberry Tart to impress your guests.W2 Chocolate , Orange & Cranberry Tart to impress your guests.
- Shelf life:
- 4 days
Containing: 2 Components
Ingredients: W2 Mousse
Preparation: W2 Mousse
- Bring milk, cream, and vanilla to a boil.
- Hydrate the gelatin and add it to the hot milk mixture.
- Pour this over the chocolate and mix until emulsified.
- Allow the mixture to cool.
- Whip the cream to soft peaks and fold it into the chocolate mixture.
- Mold the mixture and set it in Mona Lisa chocolate domes.
- Piping Bag
- Mixing bowl (s)
- Stand Mixer
- Baking tray
- Induction stove
- Silicone moulds
Ingredients: Cranberry Gel
300 gcranberry juice
4 gagar agar
Preparation: Cranberry Gel
- Bring juice and sugar to a boil.
- Off the heat, add agar while stirring.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Let it set until firm, then blend until smooth.
- Pour into the desired mold.
- Once frozen, add it to the center of the W2 mousse.
Need support with your chocolate confections?
- Find troubleshooting guides & tutorials
- Chat live with an advisor chef and find the right solution to your challenges