Good to go
Good For Me
Savour the combination of rich chocolate and the nutty flavour of hazelnuts with a buttery crust knowing it is a cruelty-free delight.Savour the combination of rich chocolate and the nutty flavour of hazelnuts with a buttery crust knowing it is a cruelty-free delight.Savour the combination of rich chocolate and the nutty flavour of hazelnuts with a buttery crust knowing it is a cruelty...
- Shelf life:
- 3 days
- +3 Celsius
Ingredients: Vegan cocoa sable
130 gmargarine (croissant 83%) salted
400 gOrganic flour T-45
125 galmond powder
120 gIcing sugar
Preparation: Vegan cocoa sable
Scale the margarine and allow it to rest at room temperature before use.
Sift the dry ingredients and place them in a mixer using a paddle.
Add the margarine and mix until it becomes a crumbly mixture.
Then add the water and mix until it forms a dough.
Sheet the dough 2,5m.
Place the dough into the tart rings.
Bake at 160°C for 15 minues. 30 g of dough.
Total weight: 875 g
Ingredients: Cocoa frangipane
80 gOrganic flour T-45
4 gsodium bicarbonate
7 gBaking powder
90 gground almonds
80 gcoconut oil
80 gInvert sugar
140 gOrganic Almond milk
27 gSunflower oil
Preparation: Cocoa frangipane
Combine all dry ingredients and sift.
Heat the coconut oil to 35°C.
Add the inverted sugar and almond milk and mix.
Finally add the sunflower oil and finish mixing.
Pipe into the pre baked tarts and finish baking at 160°C.
Pipe 25 g of frangipane.
Bake for 9 minutes.
Total weight: 521 g
Ingredients: Hazaelnut dark praline
Preparation: Hazaelnut dark praline
- Melt the chocolate.
- Add the hazelnut and mix
- Add the hazelnut bresilienne and mix.
- Pour on top of the frangipane.
- Allow it to set in the fridge for a few minutes before you garnish on top.
- Pipe 15 g.
Ingredients: Vegan cremeux gianduja
Preparation: Vegan cremeux gianduja
- In a bowl add the vegan cream and almond milk.
- Gradually pour the pectin with the natural emul while you blend using an emulsifying blender.
- Pour into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and cool slightly.
- Then pour the chocolate and emulsify using a blender.
- Allow it to set at least 6 hours before use.
- Pipe 42 g of cremeux.
Ingredients: Neutral nappage
10 gpectin NH
0,6 gcitric acid solution
Preparation: Neutral nappage
- In a saucepan add water and glucose.
- Mix sugar with pectin and add into the saucepan before starting to cook.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add the citric acid and remove from the heat
- To spray on the product, add 10% of water in the nappage and reheat to 70°C.
Callebaut® Bresilienne 3 g on the sides.
- Spread the crunch on the tart shell.
- Pipe a layer of hazelnut dark praline and then Cremeux Gianduja.
- Finish by spraying nappage neutral on top and garnish with 3 g Bresilienne on the sides.
Need support with your chocolate confections?
- Find troubleshooting guides & tutorials
- Chat live with an advisor chef and find the right solution to your challenges