Makes: 25 tartelettes
Good to go
Good for freezing
Savor the richness of cocoa paired with the freshness of cherry puree secured in every bite.Savor the richness of cocoa paired with the freshness of cherry puree secured in every bite.
- Shelf life:
- 3 days
- +3 Celsius
Containing: 5 Components
Ingredients: Cacao flourless spoonge
Preparation: Cacao flourless spoonge
- Whip the egg whites and sugar to a peak form.
- Then mix the egg yolks with meringue.
- Finally add and mix the cacao powder.
- Bake at 160°C for 12 minutes.
- Tray 60cm x 40cm.
Ingredients: Cherry ant tonka compote
280 gCherry purée
1 piece(s)Tonka beans
235 gCherry purée
8 gpectin NH
300 gFrozen cherries
10 glime puree
1,5 gGelatin powder 200 bloom
Preparation: Cherry ant tonka compote
- In a saucepan add the cherry puree and with a microplan make tonka zest and add.
- Boil at low heat to reduce the purée to 235 g.
- Prepare the gelatin mass and keep aside.
- Mix sugar and pectin and add to the saucepan while mixing vigorously.
- Add the frozen cherries and bring back to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and add the lime and gelatin mass.
- Pour in a frame 30 x 15 x 0.5cm and freeze.
- Cut in triangular shapes from the ring.
- Place the compote above the sponge.
Ingredients: Mousse 70-30-38
Preparation: Mousse 70-30-38
- Prepare the gelatin mass. In a saucepan add cream, milk and egg yolks.
- Cook to 85°C.
- Cool the mixture down for a while and pour the chocolate and gelatin mass.
- Mix using an emulsifying blender.
- Keep aside until you prepare the meringue.
- Use it at 35°C.
- Start whipping the egg whites at medium speed.
- Make a syrup at 118°C.
- Pour theegg whites and whip until they cool down.
- Semi-whipped cream.
- Incorporate the meringue first with the base at 35°C.
- Then the semi whipped cream.
- Pipe approximately 40 g into the rings.
Ingredients: Dark glaze
300 gGlucose syrop
200 gsweetened condensed milk
60 gGelatin powder 200 bloom
Preparation: Dark glaze
- Prepare the gelatine mass.
- In a saucepan add the first group of ingredients.
- Bring to 104°C.
- Remove from heat and add condensed milk and gelatine mass and mix.
- Then pour the chocolate and blend.
- Allow to rest overnight.
- Use at 31°C to 28°C.
Ingredients: Cocoa sable 1 sheet 60x40
Preparation: Cocoa sable 1 sheet 60x40
- In a mixer soften the butter and vanilla.
- Mix the dry ingredients together until they become crumbly in texture and when by pressing into your hand should stick together.
- Finally add the eggs and mix until you form a dough.
- Sheet the dough between guitar sheets 2-3 mm.
- Allow it to rest for a couple of hours before baking.
- Place the dough between perforated silpat.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 160°C. Makes 16 pieces.
Need support with your chocolate confections?
- Find troubleshooting guides & tutorials
- Chat live with an advisor chef and find the right solution to your challenges