FLOR ENTREMENT by FRANK HAASNOOT A floral entremet with vanilla mousse, cherry blosso whip ganache and lemon crumble ... Frank Haasnoot created the perfect saint-valentines dessert, using floral leaves to finish off this loving sharing plate.FLOR ENTREMENT by FRANK HAASNOOT A floral entremet with vanilla mousse, cherry blosso whip ganache and lemon crumble ... Frank Haasnoot created the perfect saint-valentines dessert, using floral leaves to finish off this loving sharing plate.FLOR ENTREMENT by FRANK HAASNOOT A floral entremet with vanilla mousse, cherry blosso whip ganache and lemon crumble .....
Ingredients: Flor Entremet
- 7.1 ozVanilla mascarpone mousse
- 2.8 ozBiscuit joconde
- 2.5 ozCherry confit
- 2.8 ozAlmond joconde
- 2.5 ozCherry blossom whip ganache
- 2.5 ozLemon crumble
- 3.2 ozWhite vanilla glacage
Preparation: Flor Entremet
1. Cut out the almond joconde and whip the cherry blossom whip ganache to a soft consistency and pipe on top of the joconde and place in the freezer
2. Cut out the almond joconde and pour the cherry confit on top and place in the freezer
3. Pipe the vanilla mousse and build the cake upside down, cherry blossom ganache facing down, another layer of mousse and then close with the joconde sponge with the confit facing down
4. Glaze the cake, place it on the crumble
5. Finish the cake of with the Mona Lisa Studio flower petals.
Ingredients: Vanilla mascarpone mousse
- 1.3 lbfresh cream
- 8.6 oz
- 5.6 ozSugar eggs
- 170 mlmilk
- 2.6 ozGelatin mix
- 2 piece(s)Tahiti vanilla beans
- 8.6 ozmascarpone
Preparation: Vanilla mascarpone mousse
1. Whip the sugar eggs till thick and pale.
2. Split and scrape the vanilla beans into the milk. In a separate saucepan, simmer the milk and add the gelatin mix.
3. Add white chocolate and reduce heat to 40°C.
4. In a separate bowl, whip the cream to soft peak and mix with softened mascarpone.
5. Combine the whipped egg yolk with the chocolate mixture, then fold in the whipped cream.
Ingredients: Cherry blossom whip ganache
- 14.1 ozcream
- 0.2 ozCherry blossom tea
- 0.6 ozgelatin mass
- 2.8 oz
Preparation: Cherry blossom whip ganache
1. Add cherry blossom tea to 1/4 of the cream, and let infuse cold overnight.
2. The next day, boil the cream, add gelatin mass to the cream and strain on top of chocolate.
3. Add the other 3/4 of cream and use a hand blender to mix the other amount of cream.
4. Let it cool donw in the chiller for 12 hours, and whip it to desired consistency.
Ingredients: Cherry confit
- 10.1 ozSour cherry purée
- 2.0 ozsugar
- 0.2 ozpectin NH
- 1 piece(s)lavender
Preparation: Cherry confit
1. Combine together the sugar and the pectin NH.
2. Add the mix into the cherry puree and lavender with a whisk.
3. Bring to boil during 30 seconds.
Ingredients: Biscuit joconde
- 5.9 ozegg whites
- 7.1 ozalmond powder
- 2.3 ozflour
- 0.1 ozstarch
- 0.1 ozsalt
- 7.1 ozSugar (A)
- 10.2 ozeggs
- 1.4 ozSugar (B)
- 1.3 ozbutter
Preparation: Biscuit joconde
1. Whisk egg whites with sugar (A) till stiff peak.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs with sugar (B).
3. Mix the two gently and add the sifted flour and starch.
4. Add the melted butter (70°C).
5. Bake at 190°C.
Ingredients: Lemon crumble
- 7.7 ozbutter
- 8.6 ozalmond powder
- 8.6 ozsugar
- 0.2 ozlemon zest
Preparation: Lemon crumble
1. Mix butter, sugar, lemon zest and almond powder untill it is smooth.
2. Followed by the sifted flour.
3. Stop when it starts to get crumbly.
- 65 mlmilk
- 65 mlcream
- 7.7 ozglucose
- 1.0 lb
- 2.8 ozgelatin mass
- 1.0 lbNeutral glacage
1. Bring milk, cream and glucose to a boil.
2. Add this to the gelatin mass and neutral glacage.
3. Melt the chocolate in it.
4. Mix with a hand blender, avoid incorporating too much air.
5. Optional: Add some white coloring and vanilla seeds.
Need support with your chocolate confections?
- Find troubleshooting guides & tutorials
- Chat live with an advisor chef and find the right solution to your challenges