- Canada, Montreal
02 May 2023 - 04 May 2023
- Primary course language:
ConfectioneryBakery & PastryHoreca
- Class size:
Are you are looking to learn the professional basic skills of working with chocolate, such as crystallization, molding, and dipping?
Then this course is perfect for you! Chocolate Fundamentals is a hands-on course that will help any beginner with:
- Master crystallization techniques
- Dipping and molding techniques
- How to perfectly seal molded chocolates
- Introduction to ganaches and emulsions
- Possible problems and remedies
- Intro to the equipment
- Chocolate ritual tasting
Spend three days perfecting the fundamentals of working with chocolate and gaining a solid knowledge of chocolate.
IMPORTANT: This course is designed for professionals (ex: chocolate/pastry/bakery employees, hotels, caterers, and restaurants) who want to reach professional skills or people who want to start a professional chocolate company. It's not a course for hobbyists.
Be in the know!
Click to download our practical information booklet →
General Class Information
- Class size is from 8 to 12 people.
- The class is from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm- You will receive an email confirmation prior to the course date.
- Light Breakfast, Lunch & apron will be provided.
- You must attend the full course in order to receive your certificate.
Tuition Fees Include
- Course Recipe Booklet
- Light breakfast & Lunch (should you have any allergies or food restrictions, please advise us)
- Apron & kitchen tools
Upon registration, you will receive an email regarding course details to ensure you have enrolled in the correct Master Class based on your level of chocolate (or pastry) knowledge.
In the event of a cancellation by the Academy, we will refund only the amount of the course but, not the travel or the accommodation (see below the cancellation policy).
The CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ center will provide an apron and hair net.
You must bring your own chef coat. Pants (jeans or solid color wear).
Socks and closed shoes are required to enter the kitchen lab.
- Cancel less than 15 days and you will not receive a credit or any form of refund.
- Cancel between 15-45 days and you will receive a credit voucher of 50% towards a future class.
- Cancel before 45 days and you will receive a full credit voucher of 100% towards a future class.
Parking: There is a free parking lot behind the building. We have a special lot for electric cars..
Learn the right technics
Hand dipped bonbons