Laurence TorcherieAcademy Project Coordinator since 2013
Montreal QC H1Y 3J8
+1 (855) 619 8676
Be in the know!
General Class Information
- Class size: 8 to 12 people
- Class time: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. You will receive an email confirmation prior to the course date.
- Light breakfast, lunch & apron will be provided
- You must attend the full course in order to receive your certificate
Tuition Fees Include:
- Course Recipe Booklet
- Light breakfast & lunch (should you have any allergies or food restrictions, please advise us)
- Apron & kitchen tools
Upon registration, you will receive an email regarding course details to ensure you have enrolled in the correct Masterclass based on your level of chocolate (or pastry) knowledge.
In the event of a cancellation by the Academy, we will refund only the amount of the course but, not the travel or the accommodation (see below the cancellation policy).
- The CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ center will provide an apron and hair net.
- You must bring your own chef coat.
- Pants (jeans or solid color wear).
- Socks and closed shoes are required to enter the kitchen lab.
- Cancel less than 15 days and you will not receive a credit or any form of refund.
- Cancel between 15-45 days and you will receive a credit voucher of 50% towards a future class.
- Cancel before 45 days and you will receive a full credit voucher of 100% towards a future class.
Parking: There is a free parking lot behind the building. We have a special lot for electric cars..