Course Catalog 2022
Download our Course Catalog or click on the Masterclass page.
In the main menu you will also find
Good to know!
Our address: 4850 Molson, Montreal H1Y 3J8
Class size is from 8 to 10 people
Class is from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm - Please verify your confirmation email before coming. The schedule might have been changed.
A lunch and an apron are provided.
You must attend the full course in order to receive your certificate.
Download the Practical Information file for more details!
And a little bit more:
Tuition fees include:
- course binder
- lunch (should you have any allergies or food restrictions, please advise us)
- Apron and kitchen tools
Upon registration, you may be asked about your level of chocolate (or pastry) knowledge to ensure you are enrolling for classes that are at an appropriate level.
In the case of a cancellation by the Academy, we will refund only the amount of the course but not the travel or the accomodation. (see below the cancellation policy)
The CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ center will provide an apron and hair net.
You must wear socks and closed shoes to be allowed in the kitchen-lab.
Airport : Trudeau Airport (YUL), Dorval (Montreal), QC
By car : there is a parking lot behind the building or free parking in the street.
Autobus/metro : Rosemont /autobus 25
If you cancel your course :
- Less than 15 days before the course: no refund
- Between 16 and 30 days: you will receive a voucher (50% of the cancelled course)
- Between 30 and 45 days: you will receive a voucher (90% of the cancelled course)
- More than 45 days: you will receive a voucher (100% of the cancelled course)