Graham Cracker Whoopie pie filled with white chocolate and marshmallow cream by Gabrielle Hatch - Yields 10 servingsGraham Cracker Whoopie pie filled with white chocolate and marshmallow cream by Gabrielle Hatch - Yields 10 servings
Containing: 2 Components
Ingredients: Graham Cracker Whoopie Pie
2.8 ozall-purpose flour
1.1 ozcake flour
1.8 ozwhole wheat flour
0.1 ozbaking soda
15.4 grground cinnamon
2.0 ozsoft butter
4.0 ozbrown sugar
4 mlvanilla extract
115 mlwhole milk
Preparation: Graham Cracker Whoopie Pie
- Sift the flours, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until slightly fluffy.
- Add in the eggs, scraping down often.
- Alternate adding in the dry ingredients and the milk/vanilla, adding half at a time until incorporated, scraping.
- Bake at 360F for about 6-8 minutes until baked through.
Ingredients: Marshmallow Whoopie Pie Filling
Preparation: Marshmallow Whoopie Pie Filling
- Cream the butter, powdered sugar, fluff and extract together until smooth.
- Stream in the melted white chocolate and mix to combine.
- Refrigerate until needed .
- For assembly, dip each whoopie cookie halfway in melted Van Leer Ultimate Dark Snaps and sprinkle Van Leer White Chocolate Chips, 10M on coating before it sets.
- Pipe a ring of filling on one whoopie cookie and sandwich another on top.
Need support with your chocolate confections?
- Find troubleshooting guides & tutorials
- Chat live with an advisor chef and find the right solution to your challenges