The milky sweetness of the white chocolate paired with the tangy bite of balsamic and strawberry creates a beautiful balance. It’s an intriguing and irresistible combination.The milky sweetness of the white chocolate paired with the tangy bite of balsamic and strawberry creates a beautiful balance. It’s an intriguing and irresistible combination.The milky sweetness of the white chocolate paired with the tangy bite of balsamic and strawberry creates a beautiful bal...
- Shelf life:
- 3 Weeks
- Between 8ºC - 16ºC (46ºF - 60ºF)
Containing: 2 Components
Ingredients: Strawberry Balsamic Ganache
- 1.8 ozHeavy Cream 35%
- 2.8 ozstrawberry puree
- 1.1 ozglucose syrup
- 1.9 ozCallebaut Deodorized Cocoa Butter
- 0.2 ozButter, Softened
- 0.9 ozWhite Balsamic Vinegar
Preparation: Strawberry Balsamic Ganache
- Combine the heavy cream, purée, and glucose in a pot and bring just to a simmer.
- Pour mixture over the white chocolate and cocoa butter and allow to stand for one minute.
- Stir or blend to emulsify. If needed, microwave in 20-second bursts to melt all of the chocolate.
- Mix in the butter, being sure the ganache is completely emulsified. Then blend in the vinegar.
- Agitate on the marble to fully crystallize the mixture.
- Pipe small rounds, and allow them to set overnight.
- Food processor or immersion blender
- Large scraper
- Large offset spatula
- Sheet pan
- Silicone mat or parchment paper
- Piping bag fitted with a round tip
Ingredients: Assembly and Garnishing
- As neededFreeze-dried strawberry powder
Preparation: Assembly and Garnishing
- Working quickly, roll the piped ganache into spheres.
- Coat the truffles in pre-crystallized white chocolate. You may need two layers.
- Allow to set, then garnish by piping pre-crystallized white chocolate on each truffle. Finish with strawberry powder.
- Allow chocolate coating to set completely before packaging truffles for sale.
- Parchment paper
Need support with your chocolate confections?
- Find troubleshooting guides & tutorials
- Chat live with an advisor chef and find the right solution to your challenges