Class size is from 8 to 10 people
Class is from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
You must attend the full course in order to receive your certificate.
Tuition fees include:
- course binder
- lunch (should you have any allergies or food restrictions, please advise us)
- lab coat and kitchen tools
Upon registration, you will be asked about your level of chocolate (or pastry) knowledge to ensure you are enrolling for classes that are at an appropriate level.
In the case of a cancellation by the Academy, we will refund only the amount of the course but not the travel or the accomodation.
The CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ center will provide lab coat and hair net.
You must wear socks and closed shoes to be allowed in the kitchen-lab.
Airport : Trudeau Airport (YUL), Dorval (Montreal), QC
By car : there is an ample parking lot behind the building.
Autobus/metro : Rosemont /autobus 25
If you cancel your course :
- Less than 15 days before the course: no refund
- Between 16 and 30 days: you will receive a voucher (50% of the cancelled course)
- Between 30 and 45 days: you will receive a voucher (90% of the cancelled course)
- More than 45 days: you will receive a voucher (100% of the cancelled course)