'Eclair' hands-on class by Joakim Prat14-16 Oct, 2019 18-20 Oct, 2019Register
Course Program : -
1st day: Pate á choux and decorations
2nd day: Cream and finishing
3rd day: Assembling and decorating
You will be working in a team of four per group. Each group will be making different preparations and finish with 4-5 types of eclairs by the end of 3rd day. Students will be able to take home 8 -10 eclairs at the end of the class.
1. Pâte à choux / Chouquetes
2. Pâte à choux / Eclairs
4. Cocoa craquelin
5. Coloured glaze
✴ 19 Eclairs:
1. Lychee and Raspberry Eclair
2. Chocolate Rainbow Eclair
3. Zebra very dark chocolate Eclair
4. Blueberry Eclair
5. Royal Wedding Elderflower Eclair
6. Pear Hibiscus Eclair
7. Matcha and Honey Macaron Eclair
8. Coconut and Milk Chocolate and Almond Eclair
9. Spice Pumpkin and Blood Orange Eclair
10. Red Strawberries and Rhubarb Eclair
11. Purple Blackberry Mac Eclair
12. Vanilla Cajun Nuts Eclair
13. Paris Brest Eclair No2
14. Coffee Eclair No2
15. Mont Blanc Cranberry Eclair
16. Caramel Tonka Eclair
17. Yellow Lemon and Bergamot Eclair
18. Tiramisu Eclair No2
19. Red Fruit Tart
Registration Details :
- All classes are held from 9.00am to 5.00pm SGT
- Daily lunch provided for full day classes only. Halal or vegetarian meals are available upon request
- The Chocolate Academy Center in Singapore is not a Halal certified kitchen
- Only online payment is accepted and no refunds will be issued
- Once payment is successful, changing of classes is not allowed
- The Chocolate Academy Center Singapore reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class due to unforeseen circumstances and only in this exception, refunds will be issued
- Product images shown are for illustration purpose only.
Joakim’s story is impressive. He was born and raised near Biarritz, in the Basque country in South West of France. He fell in love with the pastry world at the age of 15 and was by the age of 29 already Head Pastry Chef of 9 michelin stars. Before starting his Maitre Choux project, he was head pastry chef at the 2 Michelin starred restaurant The Greenhouse in London. His first working position in London was at the 2 Michelin-starred L’Atelier de Joel Robuchon where he has been executive pastry chef for two years. Before that he was working in Spain as Head Pastry chef in the 3 Michelin starred restaurant Can Fabes, as well as 1 Michelin starred Sauc and 1 Michelin starred Hofmann restaurant in Barcelona. Besides that we need to mention that Joakim won the gold medal for UK Best Dessert of the Year 2014 and was awarded as UK Rising Talent at UK Pastry Open World Cup 2013, both in London. Quite an impressive resume for such a young guy!
You are working as a professional with a thorough knowledge about the process and want to improve in the field of chocolate. Since some time you work on a professional basis with chocolate and have knowledge about most of the techniques.
A highly specialised course designed for participants with a high level of chocolate skills.
The CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ SINGAPORE is an initiative by leading Gourmet brands Cacao Barry®, Callebaut® and Carma®, aimed at artisans and professionals who want to improve their working skills in chocolate and learn new trends, techniques and recipes.
CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ SINGAPORE
26 Senoko South Road, Singapore 758091