Boutique Pastries as the Perfect Gifts by Koichi Izumi24-26 Feb, 2020Register
From travel cakes to French style cookies, boutique pastries are fast rising in popularity around the world. Pick up new recipes and ideas from Chef Izumi, who has a very clear focus and understanding of the Japanese and French pastry trends.
Registration Details :
- All classes are held from 9.00am to 5.00pm SGT
- Daily lunch provided for full day classes only. Halal or vegetarian meals are available upon request
- The Chocolate Academy Center in Singapore is not a Halal certified kitchen
- Only online payment is accepted and no refunds will be issued
- Once payment is successful, changing of classes is not allowed
- The Chocolate Academy Center Singapore reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class due to unforeseen circumstances and only in this exception, refunds will be issued
- Product images shown are for illustration purpose only.
Chef-Owner of ASTERISQUE.
Chef Koichi Izumi is well known in his home country Japan and presents the Japanese Salon du Chocolat. He was awarded with numerous prizes and accolades, including the Entremet Chocolat semi-Grand Prix at the 2004 Coupe du Monde de la Pâtisserie, the third place at the 2005 World Chocolate Masters and the World Pastry team Championship in 2006.
He is a chef-owner of Asterisque in Tokyo and Callebaut Ambassador, thus sharing his savoir-faire and chocolate techniques with other pastry chefs worldwide.
You are working as a professional with a thorough knowledge about the process and want to improve in the field of chocolate. Since some time you work on a professional basis with chocolate and have knowledge about most of the techniques.
A highly specialised course designed for participants with a high level of chocolate skills.
The CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ SINGAPORE is an initiative by leading Gourmet brands Cacao Barry®, Callebaut® and Carma®, aimed at artisans and professionals who want to improve their working skills in chocolate and learn new trends, techniques and recipes.
CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ SINGAPORE
26 Senoko South Road, Singapore 758091