Chocolate 1.0 – Discovering Chocolate Bon Bon and Praline by Agus Supriyadi14-15 Jan, 2020 4-5 Feb, 2020Register
Create molded and hand-dipped chocolates from scratch under the expert tutelage of Chef Agus. Pick up chocolate tempering (crystallization), praline-cutting techniques and expand your knowledge on how to use chocolate and different chocolate products. You will leave with a basic but firm foundation in chocolate making.
Ideal for: Beginners or anyone looking to master chocolate crystallization.
Registration Details :
- All classes are held from 10.00am to 5.00pm SGT
- Daily lunch provided for full day classes only. Halal or vegetarian meals are available upon request
- The Chocolate Academy Center in Singapore is not a Halal certified kitchen
- Only online payment is accepted and no refunds will be issued
- Once payment is successful, changing of classes is not allowed
- The Chocolate Academy Center Singapore reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class due to unforeseen circumstances and only in this exception, refunds will be issued
- Product images shown are for illustration purpose only.
With over 13 years of professional experience across various market sectors, Agus joined Barry Callebaut Singapore in October 2015 as Junior Academy Chef & Technical Support. He is responsible for providing technical innovation and application solutions in all aspects of chocolate and compound to Bakery & Pastry customers in South East Asia.
Having spent most of his time in Jakarta Indonesia, Agus is well trained in product planning and research & development with big names like Dapur Cokelat and Chocomory Chocolate Shop . His 3 years stint with renowned Chocolatier Christian Andrie as Executive Pastry Chef cultivated an eye for details and flawless finishes.
You are working as a professional or want to start up a business, and you have less or no experience in the field of chocolate.
The CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ SINGAPORE is an initiative by leading Gourmet brands Cacao Barry®, Callebaut® and Carma®, aimed at artisans and professionals who want to improve their working skills in chocolate and learn new trends, techniques and recipes.
CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ SINGAPORE
26 Senoko South Road, Singapore 758091