Chocolate 2.0 – Modern Confectionery Fundamentals by Seung Yun Lee20-22 Jan, 2020 24-26 Mar, 2020Register
Confectionery staples such as chocolate bon bon, praline and chocolate bar will be explored in this immersive workshop. From colour application on molds and creating hollow figurines to perfecting molded chocolates, you can expect a holistic learning experience. You will also be introduced to new tempering methods and molding techniques to gain fresh ideas for fillings and decorations, create double-layered ganaches and more.
Prerequisite: “Chocolate 1.0 - Discovering Chocolate Bon Bon & Praline”; or proficiency in hand crystallization of chocolate and piping techniques.
Registration Details :
- All classes are held from 10.00am to 5.00pm SGT
- Daily lunch provided for full day classes only. Halal or vegetarian meals are available upon request
- The Chocolate Academy Center in Singapore is not a Halal certified kitchen
- Only online payment is accepted and no refunds will be issued
- Once payment is successful, changing of classes is not allowed
- The Chocolate Academy Center Singapore reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class due to unforeseen circumstances and only in this exception, refunds will be issued
- Product images shown are for illustration purpose only.
Seung Yun Lee
Seung Yun Lee moved from Korea to join the CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ SINGAPORE as Academy Chef. She has worked at confectioneries and bakeries across the world including Pinch of Love (Korea), Savour Chocolate and Patisserie School (Australia), Javacity Korea and Vanilla Bean Cake (Korea).
Seung Yun emerged as winner at the World Chocolate Masters Asia Pacific Selection 2011 and 3rd runner up at the World Chocolate Masters Final 2011 in Paris.
You are working as a professional with a good knowledge about the process of chocolate. You have a good knowledge about tempering of chocolate, basic techniques, etc. So, we won't spend time on theory about tempering and cooling of chocolate.
Designed for participants who are confident with chocolate having worked as a craftsperson for some time or have completed a Beginner Course.
The CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ SINGAPORE is an initiative by leading Gourmet brands Cacao Barry®, Callebaut® and Carma®, aimed at artisans and professionals who want to improve their working skills in chocolate and learn new trends, techniques and recipes.
CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ SINGAPORE
26 Senoko South Road, Singapore 758091