Makes: 11 cookies
Good For Me
Enjoy these Dairy-Free & Vegan Chocolate CookiesEnjoy these Dairy-Free & Vegan Chocolate Cookies
- Shelf life:
- 3 days
- Room temperature, air tight container
Containing: 4 Components
95 gvegan butter
65 gbrown sugar
65 graw sugar
200 gAll purpose flour
6 gbaking powder
8 glemon zest
40 gVegan egg whites
150 gCallebaut NXT M_lk Chocolate
- In a jug, blend the vegan 'egg whites' and water with a hand blender. Keep it aside.
- In a stand mixer, soften the butter, raw and brown sugar with the paddle attachment.
- Mix the sifted flour, baking powder and lemon zest in a bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients into the butter mixture. Mix it until a sandy mixture is obtained.
- Incorporate the vegan 'egg whites', mix until a dough forms.
- Lastly, add the Callebaut NXT M_lk Chocolate callets.
- Let the cookie dough rest in chiller for at least 20 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 60g and add a sphere of hazelnut praline filling.
- Cover the filling with cookie dough.
- Place the cookies onto a baking tray with a silicone mat and bake them at 155C for 18 minutes approximately.
- Hand blender
- Silicone mat
- Stand Mixer
- Paddle attachment
- Baking tray
Ingredients: Vegan 'egg whites'
6 gPea Protein
0.1 gxanthan gum
Preparation: Vegan 'egg whites'
- In a jug blend all the ingredients with a hand blender.
- Let it rest for 4 hours in the chiller.
- Hand blender
Ingredients: Hazelnut Praline Filling
Preparation: Hazelnut Praline Filling
- Melt the chocolate to 45C.
- Add the Hazelnut praline and mix.
- Pipe the filling into semisphere silicone moulds.
- Place the tray in the freezer, to freeze the filling.
- Make a sphere by bonding to semispheres together. Keep them in the freezer.
- Piping Bag
- Bowl (s)
- Silicone mold
Ingredients: Coating and decorating
Preparation: Coating and decorating
- Melt and temper the chocolate to 29-30C.
- Dip half of the cookie in the chocolate.
- Before the chocolate sets, decorate the cookie with some hazelnuts.
- Lastly, pipe small dots of Callebaut PRA-CLAS Hazelnut Praline.
Need support with your chocolate confections?
- Find troubleshooting guides & tutorials
- Chat live with an advisor chef and find the right solution to your challenges