Free Tutorials - Join Us
Alyson BoothOffice Administrator
William Nicol Dr & Leslie Ave, Design Quarter
+27 10 300 8470
Regarding our Courses
- Class size is from 8 to 12 people.
- Class is from 9:00 am to 16:00 pm- You will receive an email confirmation prior to course date.
- Lunch & apron will be provided.
- You must attend the full course in order to receive your certificate.
Course Fees Include
- Course Recipe Booklet
- Lunch (should you have any allergies or food restrictions, please advise us)
- Apron (for you to keep)
- Kitchen Tools- all ingredients and kitchen tools for the course will be provided
Upon registration you will receive an email regarding course details to ensure you have enrolled in the correct Master Class based on your selection.
Confirm your spot- full upfront payment is required prior to arrival.
In the event of a cancellation by the Academy, we will refund only the amount of the course but, not the travel or the accommodation (see below the cancellation policy).
The CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ center will provide an apron.
You must bring your own chef jacket.
Long pants and ensure you wear comfortable closed shoes.
- Cancel less than 15 days and you will not receive a credit or any form of refund.
- Cancel between 15-45 days and you will receive a credit voucher of 50% towards a future class.
- Cancel before 45 days and you will receive a full credit voucher of 100% towards a future class.
Airport: OR Tambo International or Lanseria International
Parking: There is a parking garage available across from the Chocolate Academy building (rates vary)