Containing: 1 Component
30 gGimber (ginger drink)
1 shot(s)espresso coffee
120 mlalmond milk
1 piece(s)cinnamon stick
1 piece(s)star anise
Ginger infused milk for foam
1.Heat up the gimber and add the espresso and pour into the glass.
2. Heat up the almond milk to 80°c and add the spices, leave to infuse for 5 minutes.
3. Strain out the spices and add in the chocolate drink powder, mix well and pour in the glass.
4. Steam the ginger infused milk until a nice foam is obtained and pour on top of the hot chocolate drink.
5.Decorate the glass with a cinnamon stick and star anise.
Need support with your chocolate confections?
- Find troubleshooting guides & tutorials
- Chat live with an advisor chef and find the right solution to your challenges