In this recipe, you will learn how to create truffles filled with a classic vanilla ganache. Callebaut mini Crispearls add a festive twist to your truffles.In this recipe, you will learn how to create truffles filled with a classic vanilla ganache. Callebaut mini Crispearls add a festive twist to your truffles.In this recipe, you will learn how to create truffles filled with a classic vanilla ganache. Callebaut mini Crispearls a...
- Shelf life:
- 3 Weeks
- Between 8ºC - 16ºC
Containing: 1 Component
Chocolate & Vanilla Ganache
Ingredients: Chocolate & Vanilla Ganache
200 gHeavy Cream 35%
20 gsorbitol powder
25 ginverted sugar
1 piece(s)vanilla bean
30 gunsalted butter
Preparation: Chocolate & Vanilla Ganache
- Scrape the vanilla seeds out of the vanilla bean, put into the cream and place into the saucepan.
- Add the sorbitol powder and the inverted sugar into the saucepan. Bring the mixture to the boil.
- In the meantime, place the chocolates into a tall recipient.
- Pour the cream onto the chocolate and mix using an immersion blender. Add the butter and mix again until the ganache has a smooth texture. The temperature of the ganache should be between 30-32°C (86-90°F) so that it will not melt the chocolate shells and will start pre-crystallizing.
- Transfer the ganache into a piping bag and cut a small tip to control the flow. Pipe into the shells until filling their lower edge.
- Gently tap the tray on the table to make sure that the filling is spread out evenly in the shells.
- Place into the fridge at 10-12°C (50-54°F) with good air flow for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the truffles from the fridge and let them return to room temperature between 18-20°C (64-68°F). It will take about 30 minutes.
- Place a truffle shell closing tray on top of the shells.
- Fill the piping bag with pre-crystallized milk chocolate, pipe to close the shells completely and then remove the excess chocolate with a scraper.
- Remove the closing tray and carefully tap the truffles on the counter to remove any air bubbles.
- Place into the fridge at 10-12°C (50-54°F) with good air flow for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the truffles from the fridge and place them into a mixing bowl. Dip the truffles one by one into pre-crystallized milk chocolate and immediately roll them into the mini Crispearls™.
- Once rolled into Crispearls™, wait for a few minutes to be sure that the pre-crystallized milk chocolate has set completely.
- Handle the bonbons with soft gloves to prevent fingerprints.
- Metal Tray
- Tall recipient
- Immersion blender
- Piping Bag
- Mixing bowl
- Melting kettle or automatic tempering machine
Need support with your chocolate confections?
- Find troubleshooting guides & tutorials
- Chat live with an advisor chef and find the right solution to your challenges