Contemporary Confections with Chef Lionel Clement
Prepare yourself for a truly unique course as Chef Lionel shares his talents at the Chicago CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ center for the first time. Recognized throughout the culinary world for his creativity and originality, coupled with highly-advanced technical skills in chocolate making, Chef Lionel is a true master of contemporary confections and chocolate creations. He’ll demonstrate how to use your talents to create Spring and Easter themed tabletop showpieces using common molds. And together, you’ll combine unique assortments of chocolate bonbons, tablettes, and chocolate bites marked by unseen marriages of textures and aromas that will surprise your senses and awaken your taste buds.
|Feb 4-6, 2013||Contemporary Confections with Chef Lionel Clement||USD 850||English||Chicago, US||Available|
- 1st prize at the competition on artistic pieces in Montargis (March 2004)
- Honors Diploma of the Académie culinaire de France (French cooking Academy) (April 2004)
- 1st prize at the competition on artistic pieces and chocolate candies in Nantes Serbotel 2005
- 3rd prize at the 7th “Trophée Pascal Caffet” in Troyes, France (November 2005)
- USA chocolate master 2009, New York USA (November 2008)
- Vice World Chocolate Master 2009
- September 2001/ September 2006: development and creation manager by Lenôtre (Paris).
- June 2006/ present time: chocolate chef by Wynn Resort Las Vegas (USA).
- 1997: Baccalauréat in Economic and Social Sciences.
- 1997/1999: Technical Certificate in Confectioning, Pastry, Chocolate, and Ice cream making.
- 1999/2001: Professional Baccalauréat in Food Industry, option Confectioning, Pastry, Chocolate and Ice cream making .
You are working as a professional with a thorough knowledge about the process and want to improve in the field of chocolate. Since some time you work on a professional basis with chocolate and have knowledge about most of the techniques.
A highly specialised course designed for participants with a high level of chocolate skills.
CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ center Chicago, US
We offer practical and theoretical courses for chocolate artisans, pastry chefs, confectioners, bakers and caterers. The curriculum includes beginner, advanced and specialized courses on chocolate processing and a range of techniques and applications - from molding, enrobing and sculpting to decorations and flavorings.
In Chicago, our head Technical Advisor and Chef - Jerome Landrieu and his teaching staff will help you develop new products, techniques, and recipes.
In addition to our technical advisors, the teaching staff at the CHOCOLATE ACADEMY™ centers regularly includes members of our Ambassadors Club. We have about 70 Ambassadors who are world renowned chefs that help us test and develop new products and recipes, as well as help us with customer training.
In an effort to provide individual attention to all students, space is limited. We recommend you review the course options and register early. We look forward to sharing our passion for chocolate with you!